POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Domenator II, the sequel : Re: Domenator II, the sequel Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Domenator II, the sequel
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 21 Apr 2012 03:03:05
Message: <4f925ba9$1@news.povray.org>
Philippe! How good to see you back here! Welcome!

Excellent idea to have Domenator as a stand alone utility. I have great
use for it (Gancaloon of course) but I have been unsure about whether to
reinstall Moray on my new PC or not. It is/was one of my favourite plugins.

Your other plugins would be welcomed too, especially Seashell I think.

Thomas